Salomon X-Drive 80 TI Skis + Z12 Bindings 2015Salomon
Salomon X-Drive 80 TI Skis + Z12 Bindings 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
A more powerful and precise version of the X-Drive 80, built on the same versatile platform. The addition of a carbon X-Chassis, wood core and double Ti laminate supercharge the X-Drive 80 Ti for even more stability, control, and responsiveness.
- Woodcore-On snow stability and rebound with an extra level of foregiveness and weight savings.
- Powerline All-Mountain-Active Dampening System dedicated to wide skis. 2 arms running along the side of the ski absorb terrain changes, improving stability in all snow conditions.
- Semi Sandwich-Combination of ABS sidewalls under foot and monocoque construction at the tip and tail, gives the smooth ski-to-snow contact of sandwich construction with the forgiveness and easy turning of monocoque.
- Protrak-Added precision and power to improve control with fluidity in turns; part of the Smartrak system.
- Intuitive Square Tip-New tail design for the Exploring skis category, enables powerful turn completion on groomers and security on very steep terrain.
- Tip Protector-Increased ski longevity: to keep skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Tail Protector
- Double TI Laminate-Double layer of Titanium, one on either side of the core, improves hard snow performance. Increased precision, edge grip, and improved responsiveness.
- Basalt Layer-Basalt fiber layer running the length of the ski provides outstanding dampening and vibration absorption.
- RKS (Rocker Stabilizer)-3D composite fiber reinforcement in the rocker contact zones. Dramatically improves precision and steering on-piste when applied to rockered skis.
- X-Chassis-Carbon/Polyamide diagonal reinforcement in the middle of the ski, increases torsional rigidity of a flexed ski, and prevents twisting from forces applied in a carved turn. Dramtically improves edge grip and stability, especially when applied on lighter constructions.
- All Terrain RockerSingle rocker shape in the tip area, medium length and low height, that enables great terrain absorption and easy, progressive turn inititaion. Camber throughout the middle and tail of the ski give great stability and edge grip.