Salomon X-Drive 8.3 Skis + XT12 Bindings 2016Salomon
Salomon X-Drive 8.3 Skis + XT12 Bindings 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
The Salomon X-Drive 8.3 Skis + XT12 Bindings are an awesome all mountain weapon for advanced skiers who get most of their kicks from railing clean turns on the groomed, but turn their attention to the sidecountry when the conditions are right. The X-Drive 8.3 develops strong edgehold for hard snow and uses multiple technologies to ensure the ride will be smooth and confidence inspiring. All Terrain Rocker 2.0 has just enough tip rocker to keep you rolling in softer snow without compromising the performance of the ski on the corduroy, and the XT12 bindings are a further evolution of Salomon s best selling alpine binding with even better power transmission and dampening.
- Single Ti Laminate-A single layer of Titanium reinforcement for great edge grip, efficient energy transfert and liveliness
- Tip Protector-Increased ski longevity: to keep skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Basalt Layer-Outstanding dampening & vibration resistance
- Semi Sandwich-Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- Tail Protector
- All Terrain Rocker 2.0-With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- RKS Rocker Stabilizer-3D composite fiber reinforcement in the rocker contact zones. Dramatically improves precision and steering on-piste when applied to rockered skis.
- X-Chassis-Carbon/Polyamide diagonal reinforcement in the middle of the ski, increases torsional rigidity of a flexed ski, and prevents twisting from forces applied in a carved turn. Dramtically improves edge grip and stability, especially when applied on lighter constructions.
- Light Density Woodcore-Great stability and rebound with a 15% weight savings over our traditional wood core.
|Tip Width (mm)||128||129||130||131|
|Waist Width (mm)||83||83||83||83|
|Tail Width (mm)||111||112||113||114|
|Turning Radius (m)||13.6||14.4||15.2||16.0|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1817||1897||1987||2117|