Salomon X-Drive 8.0 Skis + XT12 Bindings 2016Salomon
(You save $335.03 )
Salomon X-Drive 8.0 Skis + XT12 Bindings 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
One sweet ride for the lighter or less aggressive all mountain skier, the Salomon X-Drive 8.0 Skis + XT12 Bindings are an integrated package that offers easy turning, a confident ride on all types of terrain, and the smoothness of a Titanal layer underfoot when things get fast or hard. Ideal for tight radius turns on corduroy and quick in the bumps, this package gives you everything you're looking for at an unexpectedly low price point.
- Single Ti Laminate-A single layer of Titanium reinforcement for great edge grip, efficient energy transfert and liveliness
- Composite-Combination of fibers that reduces weight, and adds maneuvrability and forgiveness.
- Tip Protector-Increased ski longevity: to keep skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Semi Sandwich-Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- Tail Protector
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0-With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- RKS Rocker Stabilizer-3D composite fiber reinforcement in the rocker contact zones. Dramatically improves precision and steering on-piste when applied to rockered skis.
- X-Chassis-Carbon/Polyamide diagonal reinforcement in the middle of the ski, increases torsional rigidity of a flexed ski, and prevents twisting from forces applied in a carved turn. Dramtically improves edge grip and stability, especially when applied on lighter constructions.
|Tip Width (mm)||124||125||126||127|
|Waist Width (mm)||80||80||80||80|
|Tail Width (mm)||107||108||109||110|
|Turning Radius (m)||12.3||12.9||13.6||14.4|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1777||1902||2017||2057|