Salomon X-Drive 8.0 FS Skis + XT12 Bindings 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Power you feel, weight you don’t. Precision and stability combined with unprecedented maneuverability. A combination of on-piste precision and maneuverability like never before.The carbon X-Chassis and RKS strategically reinforce the light weight construction of the X-Drive 8.0 FS, while All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds a whole new level of versatility to this high performance all-mountain carver.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls-Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables us to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Light Density Full Woodcore-Premium, hand selected version of our Poplar full woodcore with the same strength and performance, at 15% lighter.
- Honey Comb Tip-More Float, Less FLop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremties with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
- Integrated PTP-Elastimer pads within the construction of the ski at the ends of the X-Chassis increase smoothness of power transfer to edges for a more progressive feel, while also filtering vibrations.
- Tip Protector-Increased ski longevity: to keep skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Tail Protector
- Single TI Laminate-A single layer of Titanium reinforcement for great edge grip, efficient energy transfert and liveliness.
- Basalt Layer-Basalt fiber layer running the length of the ski provides outstanding dampening and vibration absorption.
- RKS (Rocker Stabilizer)-3D composite fiber reinforcement in the rocker contact zones. Dramatically improves precision and steering on-piste when applied to rockered skis.
- X-Chassis-Carbon/Polyamide diagonal reinforcement in the middle of the ski, increases torsional rigidity of a flexed ski, and prevents twisting from forces applied in a carved turn. Dramtically improves edge grip and stability, especially when applied on lighter constructions.
- All Terrain Rocker 2.0-With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.