Salomon The Villain Snowboard 2022
Louif Paradis and The Villain break into another winter with this true twin freestyle park snowboard. The Salomon The Villain Snowboard 2022 is known for perfect flex for locking into rails and presses, while the pop and stability make it a smooth ride on landings or high-speed groomers.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, camber near the feet for response, and rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- True Twin: Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Quadralizer Sidecut: Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic sidecuts allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Aspen Select Core: Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster Booster: Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. The booster on this freestyle park snowboard adds carbon stringers to the standard Popster to radiate all of the energy from under your feet to the tip/tail, maximizing pop.
- Triaxial Fiberglass: A fiber and glass tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Slingshot Sidewalls: Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- Sintered Base: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Medium Stone Finish: A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel: From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1150||1165||1190||1205||1205||1230||1230|
|Tip Width (mm)||287||292||295||297||304||299||307|
|Waist Width (mm)||242||247||250||252||259||254||262|
|Tail Width (mm)||287||292||295||297||304||299||307|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.4||7.6||7.8||8||8||8.2||8.2|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||474-586||484-596||494-606||504-616||504-616||514-626||514-626|