Salomon Strive 14 Gripwalk Ski Bindings 2023
The Strive 14 features an ultra low-profile toe piece which creates a low center of gravity. This enhances a skier’s power, control, and response due to enhanced sensitivity. The binding lets the characteristics of the ski and slope excel, creating better day on skis.
- TRANSMISSION: Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm): A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- POWER: LDN Toe: This revolutionary toe piece boasts an ultra-low center of gravity highlighted by an extra-wide pedal and neutral stance, so skiers can feel the pure sensations of all terrain.
- EASE OF USE: Automatic Wing & Toe adjustment: No adjustments needed to adapt the wings and toe-height to your boots. Just step-in and ski!
- POWER: XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- POWER: Low profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- SAFETY: +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- MAIN MATERIAL: Glass-Fiber PA: A dedicated polyamide reinforced with fiber-glass which makes bindings lighter, durable, and with more tolerance on skis.
- COMPATIBILITY & NORMS: Gripwalk - Adult: GripWalk bindings automatically adjust to both Alpine and GripWalk boots, so you can enjoy walking comfort without compromising power transmission and precise binding release.
- COMPATIBILITY & NORMS: TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- Adjustment range: 30 mm
- Adjustment range: 3.5 US sizes
- Din Scale: 5-14
- Height: 19.6
- Skier weight: 58-140 kg
- Skier weight: 127-309 lbs
- Weight: 980 in g / 1/2 pair
- Norm: Gripwalk