Salomon STH2 WTR 13 Ski Bindings 2021
Available Brake Sizes: 90, 100, 115mm. Please Specify in Comment Section of Checkout.
The Salomon driver binding is legendary for its precise transmission. STH2 WTR 13 is updated for modern skis and hard charging. Meet the new standard.
- Strength: Allows optimum boot-hold for maximum precision and transmission.
- Progressive feel: Increased dampening.
- Adaptable: Compatible with alpine boots and WTR boots to make walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance.
- Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm): A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- 3D Driver Toe: A patented toe concept that ensures multidirectional release options.
- +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- Progressive Transfer pads: Strengthening pads that provide progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Oversized heel platform: A super-wide platform for the heel enabling high levels of energy transfer even on wide skis.
- Low profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Glass-Fiber PA: A dedicated polyamide reinforced with fiber-glass which makes bindings lighter, durable, and with more tolerance on skis.
- Aluminum: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- WTR (Walk To Ride): A technology which makes walking easier without compromising safety or performance thanks to the TÜV-approved walk-sole compatibility.
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- Franchise: STH2
- Norm: Alpine
- Weight (in g / 1/2 pair): 1145
- Din Scale: 5-13
- Height: 24.5