Salomon STH2 16 Ski Bindings 2016
Please indicate if you would like 80, 90, 100, 115 or 130mm brakes above.
Expert skiers have depended on the Salomon 900 series and STH Driver bindings for years, and Salomon has upped the ante with the STH2. The Salomon STH2 16 Ski Bindings deliver even more power with a wide 71 mm platform and updated 3D Driver toepiece. All while retaining the famous Salomon positive step in action, best in the business when it comes to putting your skis on in deep snow. Why mess around, buy a pair of these for every ski in your quiver and just go skiing!
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement-A simple handling but micrometric adjustment. Precision of boot hold for the best of transmission and safety.
- Adult norms
- High Lateral Transmission-More precision, more control to reach a new level of performance.
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)-A fixed, wide pedal ensures the best transmission from skier to ski.
- Extra long wings-Engages the boot better: confidence inspiring, easier to step-in in powder & provides more lateral power.
- Low profile Chassis-Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Oversized platform-A super wide platform to ensure maximum lateral power transmission.
- +Elastic travel-A superior elastic travel: keeps you in when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Freeski brake-Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
- Heel Flex Interface-Guarantees natural ski flex.
- Progressive Transfer pads-Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- 3D Driver Toe-Patented toe concept ensuring multidirectional release options.
- Manual height toe adjustment
- Strong Heel
- WTR (Walk To Ride)-Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Din scale-7-16
- Height in mm 24
- Skier weight (kg)>60
- Skier Wieght (lbs) >130
- Adjustment Range (mm) 28
- Adjustment Range (us sizes) 3.5
- Weight of 1/2 pair (in g) 1220