Salomon STH² WTR 13 Ski Bindings 2015
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Adult Norms
- WTR (Walk to Ride)-Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Freeski Brakes-Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
- XL Stomp Pedal (65)-A fixed, wide pedal ensures the best transmission from skier to ski.
- Low Profile Chassis-terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Oversized Platform-A super wide platform to ensure maximum lateral power transmission.
- + Elastic Travel-A superior elastic travel: keeps you in when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface-Guarantees natural ski flex.
- Progressive Transfer Pads-Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- 3D Driver Toe-Patented toe concept ensuring multidirectional release options.
- Strong Heel
- Micro Simultaneous Wings Adjustment-A simple handling but micrometric adjustment. Precision of boot hold for the best of transmission and safety.
- Extra Long Wings-Engages the boot better: confidence inspiring, easier to step-in in powder & provides more lateral power.
- Manual Height Toe Adjustment
- High Lateral Transmission-More precision, more control to reach a new level of performance.
- Din scale 5-13
- Height in mm 24
- Skier weight (kg) 50-125
- Skier weight (lbs) 110-275
- Adjustment range (mm) 28
- Adjustment range (US sizes) 3.5
- Weight of 1/2 pair (in g) 1145