Salomon SPK 100 Ski Boots 2013
Comes with a FREE Earbud Headphones and FREE USA shipping!
Salomon SPK combines state of the art features for freestyle riding, with Salomon's legendary fit and skiing performance.
- Flex Index-100
- Bi Material PU Lower Shell-A bi injected shell made from polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi Material PP Upper Cuff-A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for a high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Advanced Shell Technology-New generation of low profile ski boots based on a second skin shell, second skin last, spaceframe shell profile and dynamic energyzer for imprved fit and performance.
- Extra Padded Spoiler-An EVA pad on the rear spoiler provides the perfect ratio of comfort and support.
- SCS On Liner- A new generation of toe liner for riders, made of a soft insert on the shell and an oversived liner toe cushion to ensure protection of the toes when landing big air.
- Heel and Toe Removable Din Pads-Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out.
- My Custom Fit Pro-Maximum customization with 3 layers of thermoformable foam on the ankle, heel, meta, tongue and sole for pefect comfort and transmission.
- Quicklace-Thanks to laces on the liner, the envelopment of your foot is perfectly homogeneous for a great driving precision. It allows you to guaranty a good and comfortable foot hold without closing the shell too hard.