Salomon Sleepwalker Snowboard 2022
Matching the style of Tommy Gesme isn’t easy but the Sleepwalker brings smooth agility and fun carving without having to sacrifice pop. The Sleepwalker is loaded with freestyle focused tech such as, Rock out Camber for perfect flex and presses.
- Rock Out Camber
- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ Rad
- Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- True Twin
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- BA MD
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Extruded EG
- A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Aspen Strong
- CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Medium stone finish
- A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle EB
- Equipped with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail, and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, this bevel provides edge hold and forgiveness on rails right out of the wrapper.
- Rubber Pads
- 2mm Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibrations and reduce fatigue in all snow conditions.