Salomon Quest Max 130 Ski Boots 2014
Comes with FREE Ski Socks and FREE USA shipping!
For big strong skiers who want to take maximum downhill performance beyond the resort, Quest Max 130 combines TWINFRAME technology with a 98mm last and stiff plastic. Go Further
- Bi material PU lower shell-A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-material PU upper cuff-A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow
- Worldcup shell-Get the shell used in WC by all our international race athletes. No conpromise to achieve performance
- Waterproof gusset-PVC piece between the lower shell's overlap & the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water
- Extended rubber sole
- 360° Custom Shell
- Backbone release-Taken from the X3 Lab, Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support & rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier hell to toe transition
- 24mm oversized pivot + dismantable insert screw
- Interchangable bi-material alpine pads
- Lacing system in option
- My CustomFit Race liner + 2 loops
- 3 Magnesium buckles