Salomon Quest Access 80 Ski Boots 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!
Guaranteed warmth and comfort in any condition for all mountain skiers
- Last: 104mm Average–Works well for the majority of average width feet.
- Flex: 80–Medium - ideal for near-intermediate to advanced skiers
- Mono material PP upper cuff-Polypropilene: softer & lighter material than PU; high UVA resistance with good price/quality ratio
- Mono-material PP lower shell-Polypropilene: softer & lighter material than PU; high UVA resistance with good price/quality ratio
- My Custom Fit Comfort-Thermoformable tongue for better tibial comfort
- Backbone-Magnesium piece linking the upper cuff to the lower shell providing back support for better rebound coming out of the turn (rebound effect) & enabling a progressive but powerful forward flex
- Ride & Hike technology-Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- 2 micro alumix buckles + ratchet buckle
- 24mm oversized pivot
- Ratchet buckle
- Flex Index 80
- Strap 35
- Last 104