Salomon Quest Access 60 Ski Boots 2014
Comes with a FREE Earbud Headphones and FREE USA shipping!
Light weight, convenient all-mountain boot with a unique magnesium Backbone system to combine easy walking and great skiing performance.
- Bi-material PP lower shell-A bi-injected shell combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Bi-material PP upper cuff-A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Easy step in overlap
- Ride & Hike technology-Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- Heel and toe removable din pads-Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- Backbone release-Taken from the X3 Lab, Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support & rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier hell to toe transition
- Boot board
- My Custom Fit Comfort-Thermoformable tongue for better tibial comfort
- 2 micro alu + 1 vario buckles