Salomon Quest 90 Ski Boots 2013Salomon
(You save $80.00 )
Salomon Quest 90 Ski Boots 2013
Comes with FREE Ski Socks and FREE USA shipping!
Light weight, convenient all-mountain performance boot with a unique magnesium Backbone system to combine easy walking and great skiing performance
- Flex Index-90
- Mono Material PP Upper Cuff-Polypropilene: Softer and lighter material than PU; high UVA resistance with good price/quality ratio.
- Bi Material PU Lower Shell-A bi injected shell made from polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Waterproof Gusset-PVC piece between the lower shell's overlap and the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water.
- 3 Micro Alu Buckles- 3 micro alu minimum buckles, ligher than traditional buckles and articulated for a better comfort while hiking. Just turn the level to adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure. Alu buckle: a more resistant and richer finish.
- Ride & Hike Technology- Salomon's patented system combining the backbone release with a specific v-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking and true alpine forward flex when skiing down because the backside of the backbone fits precicely in to the v-cut lowe shell.
- Heel Cushioning System- A shock absorbing sole made from special materials absorbs shock when landing jumps.
- Single Canting- Canting enables cuff alignment to the skiers lower leg shape. Single canting allows the cuff to be moved towards the interior.
- Heel and Toe Removable Din Pads-Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out.
- Backbone Release- Taken from the X3 lab. Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support and rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking releases the cup on the back for a wider opening and easier heel to toe transition.
- My Custom Fit Comfort-Thermoformable tongue for better tibial comfort.
- Biovent-The very first breathable liner in a ski boot to keep feet warm all day. This technology helps to regulate body temperature thanks to a multilayer construction inspired from apparel.