Salomon Quest 120 Ski Boot 2013
Comes with a FREE Earbud Headphones and FREE USA shipping!
High performance all-mountain boot with magnesium Backbone technology combines proven Salomon's skiing performance with comfortable hiking and walking
- Flex Index- 120
- Mono-Material PU Upper Cuff- Polyurethane: Material with consistent density that facilitates progress on-snow without effort. Shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasian resistant.
- Mono-Material PU Lower Shelf- Polyurethane: Material with consistent density that facilitates progress on-snow without effort. Shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasian resistant.
- Waterproof Gusset- PVC piece between the lower shell's overlap and & the forefront hood, sealing out snow and water.
- 3 Micro Alu Buckles- 3 micro alu minimum buckles, ligher than traditional buckles and articulated for a better comfort while hiking. Just turn the level to adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure. Alu buckle: a more resistant and richer finish.
- Ride & Hike Technology- Salomon's patented system combining the backbone release with a specific v-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking and true alpine forward flex when skiing down because the backside of the backbone fits precicely in to the v-cut lowe shell.
- Heel Cushioning System- A shock absorbing sole made from special materials absorbs shock when landing jumps.
- SCS On Liner- A new generation of toe liner for riders, made of a soft insert on the shell and an oversived liner toe cushion to ensure protection of the toes when landing big air.
- Single Canting- Canting enables cuff alignment to the skiers lower leg shape. Single canting allows the cuff to be moved towards the interior
- Energyzer Strap- A 55mm strap to with elastic properties that provides progressive flex and rebound when skiing.
- Racing Spoiler -A reinforeced spoiler to strongly improve the back support of the boot. Able to suppor the big efforts of the World Cup Racers.
- Backbone Release- Taken from the X3 lab. Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support and rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking releases the cup on the back for a wider opening and easier heel to toe transition.
- My Custom Fit Pro-Maximum customization with 3 layers of thermoformable foam on the ankle, heel, meta, tongue and sole for pefect comfort and transmission.
- Quicklace-Thanks to laces on the liner, the envelopment of your foot is perfectly homogeneous for a great driving precision. It allows you to guaranty a good and comfortable foot hold without closing the shell too hard.
- Biovent-The very first breathable liner in a ski boot to keep feet warm all day. This technology helps to regulate body temperature thanks to a multilayer construction inspired from apparel.