From park, to hard carves, to the top, it does it all!
Salomon Quest 110 Ski Boots 2014
Comes with a FREE SAGA facemask and FREE USA shipping!
High performance all-mountain boot with magnesium Backbone technology combines proven Salomon's skiing performance with comfortable hiking and walking.
- Waterproof gusset-PVC piece between the lower shell's overlap & the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water
- Extended rubber sole
- Ride & Hike technology-Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- Single canting-Canting enables cuff alignment to the skier's lower leg shape. Single canting allows the cuff to be moved towards the interior.
- Heel and toe removable din pads-Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- Racing spoiler-A reinforced spoiler to improve strongly the back support of the boot, able to support the big efforts of the World Cup Racers
- Backbone release-Taken from the X3 Lab, Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support & rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier hell to toe transition
- 3 micro alu buckles-3 micro alu minimum buckles, lighter than tranditional buckles and articulated for a better comfort while hiking. To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle : more resistant & richer finish
- Heel cushioning system-A shock absorbing sole made from special materials absorbs shocks when landing jumps
Bi material PU lower shell-A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-material PP upper cuff-A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- My Custom Fit Performance-2 layers of thermoformable foam on the ankle, heel, meta, tongue & sole for better comfort without altering performance
- Biovent-The very first breathable liner in a ski boot to keep feet warm all day. This technology helps regulate body temperature thanks to a multilayer construction inspired from apparel.