Salomon Q-Max Jr M Skis + EZY7 Bindings 2016Salomon
Salomon Q-Max Jr M Skis + EZY7 Bindings 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
The Salomon Q-Max Jr is a great ski for your little guy to learn and perfect his skills on skis with. The Reinforced Top Sheet lengthens the life of the ski, and helps resist scratches and chips. The Easy Flex Technology makes the ski softer in the middle, between the bindings so your little grom can bend and flex the skis to have control to out run mom down the mountain. The Q-Max has Salomon's All Terrain 2.0 Rocker that has rocker in the tip to start turns easier, camber underfoot to give him edge hold, and slight rocker in the tail to help release him out of turns easier. If you want a perfect ski for your little guy, the Salomon Q-Max Jr. will be a solid choice.
- Composite-Combination of fibers that reduces weight, and adds maneuvrability and forgiveness.
- Tip Protector-Increased ski longevity: to keep skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Reinforced Structured Top Sheet-Inverse structure protects the surface of the ski.
- Monocoque-Single structural layer of fiber. Optimal for comfort, response and maneuverability.
- Easytrak-Super flexible binding track system for retail or rental, Easy track comes pre-mounted and accomodates all bindings between C5 and L10. L : 273 - 380mm M : 229 - 336mm S : 197 - 304mm XS : 197 - 256mm
- Screw length < 6 mm +/- 0,5 (-> size 130)
- Easyflex Technology-Ski thickness adaption - less material for a softer Flex under the Binding. Especially made for Kids skis that allows easyturning, faster proggress with less fatigue.
- Tail Protector
- All Terrain Rocker 2.0-With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.