Salomon Q-85 Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
On-Piste confidence and access to new terrain. The Q-85 is a rock solid carver on the frontside of the mountain with the added maneuverability of Utility Rocker to access fresh snow and new terrain on the backside.
- Full Wood Core-Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filteering vibrations.
- Semi Sandwich-Combination of ABS sidewalls under foot and monocoque construction at the tip and tail, gives the smooth ski-to-snow contact of sandwich construction with the forgiveness and easy turning of monocoque.
- Pulse Pad-A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Hook Free Taper-The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow.
- Wide Edges-Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- Total Edge Reinforcement-Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- Utility Rocker-Our most versatile rocker profile, Utility Rocker's medium tip rise guaratees great float in powder, with excellent terrain absorption, while the low camber under foot gives solid edge grip and rebound. The flat, early rise tail dramatically increases the skis maneuverability in soft snow, while maintaining directional stability for high speed charging.
- Carve Zone-The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Tail Protector