Salomon Q-83 Myriad Women's Skis 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
For longtime groomer skiers wanting to get some of that fresh sidecountry goodness, or adventurous second year skiers who want to branch out and get off the main runs, the Salomon Q-83 Myriad Skis offer a myriad of options. This light and maneuverable ski comes with the perfect intermediate width and gradual tip rocker to start exploring softer snow without feeling like you're out of your element.
- Wide Edges-Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- Total Edge Reinforcement-A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- Full Woodcore-Wood from tip to tail improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Pulse Pad-A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Semi Sandwich-Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- Utility Rocker-The directional, hybrid version of TWIN ROCKER. A larger CARVE ZONE (camber) and lower tail rocker, with gentle rise, increase stability and control in all conditions, while remaining highly maneuverable and easy to steer.
- Carve Zone-The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Hook Free Taper-The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable.
- Tail Protector
- Skin Camlock Compatible
|Tip Width (mm)||128||128||128|
|Waist Width (mm)||82||83||84|
|Tail Width (mm)||110||111||112|
|Turning Radius (m)||10.1||11.6||13.6|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1315||1405||1495|