Salomon Pulse Snowboard 2022
The Pulse features Flat Out Camber and Bite Free edges for low consequence creative riding. Packing an Aspen Core with a versatile directional twin shape. This is an easy choice for any one who wants to explore all terrain freestyle riding
- Flat Out Camber: A flat profile loaded with camber under the feet for maximum stability and response when you need it.
- Soft Flex: A soft flexing board is more maneuverable at slow speed and more forgiving in general. This flex is great for beginner and intermediate riders and for the advanced rider who prefers a looser more skate like feel for freestyle riding
- Directional Twin: A twin shape for freestyle performance with a directional flex for power at high speed.
- Aspen Core: Full length FSC Certified Aspen wood core with high-density strips of birchwood in the binding area.
- BA LD: Low-density fibers allow Salomon to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- ABS Sidewalls: Salomon's Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a mouthful, so Salomon calls it ABS, the best material for sidewalls. The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar with rubber nuggets inside, combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Extruded: Offers long lasting glide with low-maintenance characteristics.
- Standard Stone Finish: Optimized extruded base structure for any snow condition.
- Bite Free Edge Bevel: This freestyle riding snowboard has a fully detuned tip and tail edges for a hang-up free ride.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1065||1100||1130||1145||1175||1195||1235|
|Tip Width (mm)||283||288||290||292||296||306||309|
|Waist Width (mm)||239||243||245||247||251||260||265|
|Tail Width (mm)||283||288||290||292||296||306||309|
|Stance Setback (mm)||10||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|Stance Range (mm)||394-596||404-596||414-606||424-616||444-636||464-656||474-666|