2010 Salomon Poison Women's Ski Boots
Comes with FREE USA shipping!
Salomon Poison Ski Boots- Women's 2010: The Salomon Poison Ski Boots are built for advanced to expert lady skiers who needs a ski boot that can go as big as she does. Stomp huge tricks without killing your feet with Salomon’s shock absorbing footboard. Stop calf bite with the women’s specific cuff. Top it all off with World Cup Advanced Shell Technology and the Salomon Poison Ski Boots are as durable and responsive as they come.
* Flex and Fit – The Salomon Poison Ski Boots feature a medium, stiff 90 flex and narrow 98mm forefoot width for advanced to expert big mountain skiers looking for a medium to low volume boot they can count on to drop the biggest drops on the hill. The shock absorbing footbed gives your feet some relief upon stomping huge tricks.
* Cuff Shape – Women’s specific cuff and heel wedge mimic the shape of a woman’s calf for a better fit.
* Materials – Mono-material PU upper cuff and lower shell is durable and abrasion resistant // World Cup Advanced Shell Technology provides a central body position for better balance and better power transmission to the ski and is light weight.
* Liners – My Custom Fit Race liner is heat-moldable for immediate customization and comfort from day one.
* Additional Features – Oversized power strap lets you crank down for added support // Two oversized buckles make boot entry and exit a snap and provide signature Salomon style.
Flex Index 90
Forefoot Width 98mm
Number of Buckles 2