Salomon Oh Yeah Women's Snowboard 2022
Oh Yeah brings smooth agility and fun carving without having to sacrifice pop. Loaded with freestyle focused tech such as, Rock out Camber for perfect flex while premium dampening helps soften bumps. For anyone who wants to explore freestyle riding.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, camber near the feet for response, and rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Flex Rating: 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- True Twin: Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad Sidecut: Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Aspen Strong Core: CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Popster: Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Rubber Pads: 2mm Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of the ABS Sidewalls dampen vibrations and reduce fatigue in all snow conditions.
- Extruded EG: A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Medium Stone Finish: A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel: From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Stance Setback (mm)
|Stance Range (mm)