Featuring Oh Yeah freestyle tech, shrunk to size. Rock Out Camber delivers a blend of playfulness and edge control, the Popster Construction with an Aspen Core creates more pop and control while BiteFree Edges make hang-ups a thing of the past.
- Rock Out Camber- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ Rad- Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster- The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- True Twin- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- BA LD fiberglass- The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Extruded EG- A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Aspen- Full length Aspen wood with high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- FSC certified woodcore- FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Standard stone finish- Our basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that it’s our ‘basic’ finish.
- Natural wax- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Bite Free- Fully detuned tip to tail straight from the factory for a smoother, more forgiving ride with less hangups.
- ABS- The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.