Salomon NFX Lab Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Three years in development with the Salomon freeride team, the NFX has already won medals in the X-Games, Dew Tour and a slopestyle Crystal Globe. Unmatched performance in the park and innovative construction for bomber durability. Ride what the pros ride, the NFX Lab
- Full Wood Core-Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filteering vibrations.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls-Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables us to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Jib Tech Base-Harder base material along the edges increases durability on rails and boxes and increases edge retention. Ultra Fast ptex 4000 race base in the critical glide zones insures you have the speed to boost the largest airs in the pipe and park.
- Pulse Pad Pro-Two layers of rubber elaster surrounding the core of the ski at the tip, tail, and under the binding. Maximum shock absorption to soften landings on hard icy jumps in the terrain park, and also increase durability from the violent slapping of the tip and tail that occurs during landings. Extends the life of your body and your ski.
- XL Edges-Extra wide, extra thick, extra strong, heat treated edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- Total Edge Reinforcement-Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- Carve Zone-The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Twin Tip
- Full Camber