Not too many boots out there for under 300 dollars. Here it is the Mission 60, affordable for beginners.
Salomon Mission 60 Ski Boots 2014
Comes with a FREE Earbud Headphones and FREE USA shipping!
The Mission 60 ski boots are for beginner to intermediate skiers looking for a boot to take their skiing to the next level. With a soft, easy to flex design and a wide last of 104mm, The Mission 60 is geared for comfort and accommodates a variety of different feet shapes and sizes without sacrificing overall performance.
- Bi-material PP lower shell-A bi-injected shell combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Bi-material PP upper cuff-A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Advanced Shell Technology-New generation of low profile ski boots based on a Second Skin shell, Second Skin last, Spaceframe shell profile and dynamic Energyzer for improved fit and performance.
- Tool free catch adjustment-Easy tool free personalization to the lowerleg volume by rotating and moving the catch lateraly
- Heel and toe removable din pads-Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- XFit Fusion Comfort-A comfortable, single layer constructed, thermo-moldable liner with a customizable tongue area for shin and ankle comfort. A warmth construction with wool on the toes box
- 4 micro plastic buckles