The Kiana Dual BOA® was designed for women who want a stylish boot that delivers all-season performance. The Kiana utilizes Fit To Ride construction, offering superior comfort and a lightweight design without sacrificing durability. Dual Zone BOA® offers fit customization while DAMPLite+ outsole provides shock absorption & energy transmission.
- Comfort- Does what it says - wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
- DAMPLite+- An outsole design that combines a proprietary winter-specific rubber with ultra-damp EVA foam for a precise balance of comfort, traction, and support.
- H4 / M3 Dual Zone BOA®- Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- Custom Fit- Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- Ortholite C2- A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- FTR / 1:1- FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- Contagrip® rubber- Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- SS2 BOA® Lace- The powerful SS2 BOA® lace was built to be extremely durable with extended longevity in harsh conditions and high-wear environments.
- Featuring a fully heat-moldable Ultralon liner and Ortholite C2 dual density footbeds, your feet stay warm, dry, and comfortable, all day long.
- Fit To Ride design utilizes compact shell construction and all new liner materials, offering a boot that's 10% lighter and 10% more compact.
- Dual Zone BOA® Fit System delivers a zonal custom fit to the cuff and forefoot independently and with ease.