Salomon Huck Knife Snowboard 2023
The Huck Knife is a true twin freestyle snowboard built for jumps, transition, and rails. This true park board features Quad Camber and a versatile flex for precise take-offs and landings. Natural flex and snap are enhanced by Popster Booster, while Royal Rubber Pads are placed in the sidewall to ensure smooth ride on firm snow and big jumps.
- Quad Camber- A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- EQ Rad- Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster Booster- Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- True Twin- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Triax- Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- BA MD fiberglass- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Sintered- An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT- Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- FSC certified woodcore- FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Medium stone finish- A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Natural wax- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB- Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Royal Rubber Pads- Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
- Stable, snappy, and responsive Quad Camber pairs with our EQ Rad sidecut to provide maneuverable and playful ride.
- Popster Booster features a milled core underfoot and carbon stringers in the tip and tail, providing natural flex and explosive pop in the nose and tail.
- The EQ Rad sidecut combines linear and radial sidecuts to help re-distribute edge pressure along the entire edge, giving you superior edge hold, control, and maneuverability.