Salomon Huck Knife Snowboard 2022
This true park board with a classic blunt shape was conceived to handle whatever you could throw at it. The mix of precision, response, and forgiveness gives versatile flex capabilities. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
- Quad Camber: The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker in the tip and tail to make the board unsinkable in pow with untouchable speed. The blend of different radii is more forgiving than regular camber but maintains reactivity and pop.
- Medium Flex: The most versatile flex because it is equally responsive and friendly, giving riders peak performance all over the mountain.
- EQ Rad Sidecut: Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Aspen Select Core: Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster: Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Triax Glass: A fiber and glass tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- Biax MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Slingshot Sidewalls: Carbon inlays that help load and release energy for reactivity underfoot.
- Sintered: Engineered for super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Medium Stone Finish: A medium structure finish that improves a fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel: Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2° in the primary contact areas and 3° between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1135||1170||1190||1195||1215|
|Tip Width (mm)||292||296||298||306||301|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||251||253||262||255|
|Tail Width (mm)||292||296||298||306||301|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||480 - 600||490 - 610||500 - 620||500 - 620||510 - 630|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100 - 145||110 - 145||120 - 185||145 - 210||125 - 190|