Salomon Huck Knife Pro Snowboard 2022
This true park board with a classic blunt shape comes upgraded with technology for amplified park performance. The Huck Knife Pro is built to handle any feature, loaded with a versatile flex, lightweight construction, and increased pop. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
- Quad Camber: The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker in the tip and tail to make the board unsinkable in pow with untouchable speed. The blend of different radii is more forgiving than regular camber but maintains reactivity and pop.
- Medium-Stiff Flex: A stiffer flex helps connect you with your board. It's stiffness allows for quicker turns, easier edge hold and impressive stability at speed.
- EQ Rad Sidecut: Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Ghost Green Core: The Ghost Green core components have been selected to optimize pop and reduce weight with super light paulownia wood.
- Popster: Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Damplifier Lite: Lightweight materials, honeycomb, and cork combined and strategically placed in the tip and tail for better floatation. This results in reduced swing weight for easier steering, more control, and increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Triax Glass: A fiber and glass tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- Biax MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Gunslinger Sidewalls: These sidewalls implement carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet the reaction and shock absorption needs of all riders.
- Sintered EG: Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Medium Stone Finish: A medium structure finish that improves a fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel: Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2° in the primary contact areas and 3° between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1170||1190||1195||1215||1220|
|Tip Width (mm)||296||298||306||301||309|
|Waist Width (mm)||251||253||260||255||263|
|Tail Width (mm)||296||298||306||301||309|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.3||7.5||7.6||7.7||7.8|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||494-606||504-616||504-616||514-626||514-626|