Salomon Huck Knife Grom Youth Snowboard 2023
A true twin high performance park board, features Quad Camber for a mix of forgiveness and edge control, and a Popster Construction with an Aspen Core for more pop off the lip.
- Quad Camber- A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- EQ Rad- Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Sintered- An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- True Twin- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- BA LD fiberglass- The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Popster- The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Aspen Strong- CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- FSC certified woodcore- FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Standard stone finish- Our basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that it’s our ‘basic’ finish.
- Natural wax- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB- Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Rubber Pads- 2mm Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibrations and reduce fatigue in all snow conditions.
- Camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board unsinkable in fresh snow, while increasing reactivity at high speeds.
- Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood.
- EQ Rad delivers Equalizer's 3 straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of playfulness and precision.