Salomon Huck Knife Grom Kids' Snowboard 2024
A true twin high performance park board, features Quad Camber for a mix of forgiveness and edge control, and a Popster Construction with an Aspen Core for more pop off the lip.
- Quad Camber: A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- True Twin: Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad: Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- BA LD fiberglass: The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Aspen Strong: CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Medium stone finish: A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB: Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- Royal Rubber Pads: Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Stance Range (mm)
||394 - 466
||414 - 486
||434 - 506
||444 - 516
||444 - 516
||454 - 526
||459 - 531