Salomon Gypsy Women's Snowboard 2022
Women specific park board features a freestyle inspired shape, premium control, maneuverability, and better flex in the park. Rock Out Camber combined with Popster Booster core provides plenty of pop, while landings are cushioned and bumps are absorbed.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, camber near the feet for response, and rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Medium Flex: The most versatile flex because it is equally responsive and friendly, giving riders peak performance all over the mountain.
- True Twin
- Quadralizer: New and explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic sidecuts allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Aspen Select Core: Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster Booster: Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Biax MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Slingshot Sidewalls: Carbon inlays that help load and release energy for reactivity underfoot.
- Sintered: Engineered for super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material of this true twin shape snowboard provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Medium Stone Finish: A medium structure finish that improves a fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel: Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2° in the primary contact areas and 3° between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1075||1115||1150||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||283||285||287||292|
|Waist Width (mm)||238||240||242||247|
|Tail Width (mm)||283||285||287||292|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||424-536||444-556||464-576||474-586|