Salomon Divine 65 Women's Ski Boots 2013
Comes with a FREE SAGA facemask and FREE USA shipping!
The Salomon Divine 65 is a great beginner to intermediate boot for the lady who is looking for a comfy fit that won't squeeze her foot too much.
- Flex Index-65
- Bi Material PP Lower Shell-A bi-injected shell combined with polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Bi Material PP Upper Cuff-A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for a high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Advanced Shell Technology-New generation of low profile ski boots based on a second skin shell, second skin last, spaceframe shell profile and dynamic energyzer for improved fit and performance.
- Polar Fleece-Polar fleece in the liner provides greater warmth.
- Women's Liner-A liner with a specific height and cuff adapted to women;s legs and calves.
- Women's Heel Wedge-Narrower heel pocket to improve heel hold and increase heel lift providing the perfect skiing stance.
- Tool Free Catch Adjustment-Easy tool free personalization to the lower leg volume by rotating and moving the catch lateraly.
- Heel and Toe Removable Din Pads-Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out.
- XFit Fusion Advanced-A comfortable, single layered constructed, thermomoldable liner with a customizable tongue area for shin comfort. The wide ankle area positioned at the back of the leg and metas covers all the critical foot comfort zones. A warmth construction with wool on the whole foot.
- 25.5=Women's 8.5
- 26.0=Women's 9
- 26.5=Women's 9.5
- 27.5=Women's 10.5