Salomon Divine 55 Women's Ski Boots 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!
Designed for warmth and comfort, Divine delivers forgiving performance and a women's fit. The soft 55 flex rating and 104 mm comfort last are perfect for those just getting used to having a hard shelled boot on their feet, and will make long days of learning a joy rather than a chore.
- Last: 104mm Comfort Last–Wide forefoot and relaxed instep are perfect for wider feet or skiers just getting used to wearing a hard shelled ski boot.
- Flex: 55–Very soft boot for beginners or lighter skiers.
- Tool free catch adjustment-Easy tool free personalization to the lowerleg volume by rotating and moving the catch lateraly
- Polar fleece-Polar fleece in the liner provides greater warmth
- Bi-material PP lower shell-A bi-injected shell combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Advanced Shell Technology-New generation of low profile ski boots based on a Second Skin shell, Second Skin last, Spaceframe shell profile and dynamic Energyzer for improved fit and performance.
- Bi-material PP upper cuff-A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Women liner-A liner with a specific height and cuff adapted to women legs and calves.
- Heel and toe removable din pads-Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- Women heel wedge-Narrower heel pocket to improve heel hold & increase heel lift providing the perfect skiing stance
- XFit Fusion Comfort-A comfortable, single layer constructed, thermo-moldable liner with a customizable tongue area for shin and ankle comfort. A warmth construction with wool on the toes box
- 4 micro plastic buckles
- Flex Index 55
- Strap 25
- Last 104