Salomon BBR 8.9 Skis 2013
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Shaping the future of skiing. The original BBR, BBR 8.9 combines floatation in powder with carving on groomers, to give skiers more options for more fun in more conditions.
- Full Wood Core-Wood from tip to tail improves satbility and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Sandwich Sidewalls-Sandwich sidewalls for extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaption. A MUST for park and pipe and performance proven in the race milieu! Laminated sandwich sidewall construction enables us to combine appropriate material layers for targeted performance.
- Semi Twin Tip Tail-Semi twin tip tail to increase the snow contact and stability at high speeds.
- V Shape-Next generation sidecut design with very wide surfboard style tip for superior floatation and terrain adaption, combines with short radius and narrow tail to allow quickness edge to edge and precise carving.
- Oversized Pulsepad-Anti vibration layer molded into the ski all along the front part of the ski to filter vibrations for better absorption and smooth ski/snow contact.
- Total Edge Reinforcement-A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
|Size (cm)||166||176|| |
|Turning Radius (m)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
Mounting and Waxing Services Available
Need help picking your ski size?