Salomon BBR 8.9 Skis 2012
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Totally new design in sidecut and shape technology, the BBR has an oversized, surfboard shaped tip for floatation in soft snow and terrain absorption, combined with a narrow tail and short radius sidecut for quick, precise carving on piste.
- Core and Flex Pattern:Full Woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound, which maximizes ski/snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Construction:Sandwich Sidewalls offer extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. This is a must for powerful skis. Laminated sandwich sidewall construction enables Salomon to combine appropriate material layers for targeted performance. // Oversized PULSEPAD is an anti vibration layer molded all along the front part of the ski to filter vibrations for better absorption and smooth ski/snow contact. // Total Edge Reinforcement has a fiber directly on the edges providing edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- Shape:V-Shape is next generation sidecut design with a very wide, rockered surfboard style tip for superior floatation and terrain adaption, combined with a short radius and narrow tail to allow quickness edge to edge and precise carving. // Semi Twin Tip tail increases the snow contact and stability at high speeds.
- Dimensions:11.5m @ 166cm, 12.5m @ 176cm, 13.5m @ 186 147/88/110
- Tip Width (mm):147
- Waist Width (mm):88
- Tail Width (mm):110
- Ability Level:Intermediate - Advanced
- Core Material:Wood
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber
- Tail Type:Partial Twin Tip
- Turning Radius:12.5m @ 176cm