Salomon Abstract Snowboard 2023
The Abstract is a consolidation of years of freestyle board development and team feedback, designed to remove limitations on style and expression. Loaded with features, this mid-flexing unisex board is equipped with our most popular camber profile and sidecut pairing for versatility, pop, and playfulness in the park, streets, or wherever you ride.
- Rock Out Camber- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadralizer-Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Popster-The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- True Twin-Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Triax- Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- BA MD fiberglass- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Ghost Carbon Beam- Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- Sintered- An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT- Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- FSC certified woodcore- FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Medium stone finish- A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Natural wax- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB- Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Royal Rubber Rails- Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
- Rock Out Camber features a combination flat and camber zones underfoot for stability and power, with rocker in the tip and tail to for easy presses and forgiveness.
- A combination of Popster Core underfoot, Ghost Carbon Beams in the tip and tail, and three intersecting layers of fiberglass provides long lasting, explosive pop.
- Quadralizer sidecut helps redistribute edge pressure along the entire edge, providing more maneuverability, precision, and edge hold.