Rossignol S3 W Skis 2013Rossignol
Rossignol S3 W Skis 2013
Comes with a FREE beanie and FREE USA shipping!!!
The S3 W is a women's all-mountain powder ski with an award-winning blend of versatility and float. Featuring narrower dimensions and more traditional tail-shape than the S7 W the S3 W delivers increased agility and all-mountain versatility. Powder Turn Rocker delivers fatigue-free manueverability effortless steering and instant speed control making powder skiing easier and more fun. Centered Sidecut provides the all-terrain versatility and edging power simply not found in other wide-waisted rockered skis. Explore in-bounds and sidecountry stashes on the women’s S3 W the award-winning all-mountain powder ski. 70% Powder / 30% All-Mountain
- Powder Turn Rocker-A profile with 50% standard camber in the center of the ski and 50% rocker at the tip and tail. The slight underfoot camber makes the skis grippy on groomed trails. The tip rocker makes its presence felt, giving better flotation in powder and paving the way for new experiences without tiring the skier. The tail rocker gives better steering and control. Powder - Support - Accessibility - Ease - Fun
- Centered Sidecut-A very short, shallow sidecut underfoot gives grip and power in the very center of the ski while freeing the tip and tail for liveliness. Fun, control and versatility.
- Spoon Tip-The tip is wide and raised, so that the very tip can be used for control in powder: very useful for all the new techniques of modern freeride (slash turns and butters). The shape also gives better flotation: the spoontip is an anti-bogging wonder! Flotation, Accessibility, Slash Turns, Butters
- Sandwich Laminate Construction
- Wood/Fiberglass Core-Provides ultimate stability, power and durability
- Sidewall-Traditional sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precisions and edging power
Recommended Binding: Axium 110 XL
Radius (in meters)