Rossignol Kelia 50 Women's Ski Boots 2020
Comfort and control. Beginner skiers get the best of both worlds in the Kelia 50. The women's-specific generous 104mm last addresses all of the common problem fit areas, providing an accommodating instep and more comfortable ankle area. The result is increased circulation, warmth and carving comfort on the mountain. A three-buckle shell delivers confident control, while the customizable liner enhances comfort.
- Relaxed Fit: Women's-specific relaxed fit features a 104mm last for wider feet and recreational skiers who place a premium on comfort
- Reduced Weight, Full Power: Engineered Sensor Matrix shell design reduces boot weight and delivers direct-to-ski energy transfer
- Easy Entry: Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit
- Women's-Specific Fit: The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
- Custom Comfort: Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support
- SENSOR MATRIX: SENSOR MATRIX shell technology allows improved shell wrapping, reduces boot weight, and targets rigidity for high-performance power, precision and energy transmission.
- RELAX FIT: Our women-specific 104mm last, RELAX FIT offers a generous fit for recreational women skiers who place a premium on comfort, or those with wider feet.
- COMFORT FIT: Comfort Fit is a more generous fit than the above, ideal for unrestricted safe skiing.
- DEDICATED WOMEN'S CUFF: The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.