Rossignol Fun Girl Jr Skis + Xelium Saphir 45 Bindings 2015Rossignol
Rossignol Fun Girl Jr Skis + Xelium Saphir 45 Bindings 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
The FUN GIRL is a lightweight all-mountain ski for beginner to intermediate junior girls. Power Turn Rocker increases control, easing turn initiation and quickening the learning curve while progressive, size-appropriate flexes help deliver a great introductory all-mountain junior ski. The Fun Girl is designed to help junior skiers develop solid basics and encourage them to experience the thrill of winter and skiing.
90% On-Trail / 10% Off-Trail
Int. Binding: Xelium Saphir 45 B69
Easydrive Sidecut-A softer sidecut for more flow. Maneuverability, safety and comfort
Powerturn Rocker-This ski has high traditional camber for 90% of its length, delivering power as well as excellent snowfeel and grip on the piste. A slight rocker over the remaining 10%, at the tip, makes turn initiation easier and more controllable. Piste - Precision - Grip - Power - Speed - Acceleration.
Cap Construction-Skis of this construction are easy to ski, with a fluid ride and excellent durability. Skis are stronger with ROSSITOP. Maneuverability, Comfort, Ease.
Height and weight are both important determinants in selecting the correct size skis for kids. A good rule of thumb is that youth skis should come up somewhere between the child's chest and nose. Need a starting point? Use the Kids' Ski Size Chart below.
To find the correct size skis:
- Measure your child's height and weight.
- Locate that height on the chart below.
- Your child might be between two of the heights listed; in that case find their weight on the chart. If they are light for their height, you're going to size a ski to the shorter height, and therefore will end up with shorter skis. If they are heavy for their height, you'll go off the taller height and end up with longer skis.
- Line up this final height with the corresponding ski length in the right column to get the correct ski size range. Below the chart we have put together reasons to size up or down within this range.
|Age (yrs)||Height (in)||Height (cm)||Weight (lbs)||Weight (kg)||Ski Length (cm)|
Height and weight are based off of the 50th percentile for children for each age listed on the left side of the chart.
Reasons to size kids' skis shorter, closer to the chest:
- They are a beginner or cautious skier.
- Their weight is lighter than average for their height.
- They like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
Reasons to size kids' skis longer, closer to the nose:
- They are skiing fast and aggressively.
- They weigh more than average for their height.
- You want to purchase a ski with room to grow. Children grow fast and there are boots and outerwear designed to accomodate this, however, we do not recommend sizing their skis much bigger than the recommended range.
All Rossignol bindings are designed to give skiers maximum safety. TÜV Munich certifies our products, ensuring that they conform to safety standards and verifying that our assembly equipment and processes are capable of manufacturing them in accordance with those standards.- See more at: http://www.rossignol.com/US/US/axium-120-b120-black-white--2014--RCDA024--product--alpine-men-bindings.html#techno
Skis of this construction are easy to ski, with a fluid ride and excellent durability. Skis are stronger with ROSSITOP. Maneuverability, Comfort, Ease.- See more at: http://www.rossignol.com/US/US/scratch-pro--2014--RADMU01--product--search-results.html#techno