Rossignol Experience 86 Ti Skis + SPX 14 Konect GW Bindings 2022Rossignol
Rossignol Experience 86 Ti Skis + SPX 14 Konect GW Bindings 2022
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
All resort. All the time. The Experience 86 Ti ski responds with energy to every ask for a high-performance all-resort feel. Titanal layers, a wood core and an 86mm waist create a versatile and stable platform for charging across changing snow conditions. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut and full sidewall design for smooth turn initiation and powerful edge control through the entire turn.
The SPX 14 Konect GripWalk® binding is a high-performance integrated binding system for aggressive skiers. The combination of a Full Action toe piece and SPX heel deliver the longest elastic travel on the market for unmatched shock absorption. The result is instant power transmission and precise control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles. It fits boot soles from 260-375mm in length.
- Fast Engagement, Fluid Carving: All Trail Sidecut delivers a responsive feel with quick edge engagement and powerful, consistent carving
- Confident, Vibration-Free Control: Drive Tip Solution blends directional fibers in the tip with soft dampening material through the forebody to absorb vibration for confidence-boosting control
- Smooth, Powerful Feel: Titanal layers absorb vibration and transfer power to ski
- Balanced Weight and Flex, Sustainably Minded: PEFC™-certified poplar wood core balances weight, flex and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness using materials that help reduce the environmental impact of the product life cycle
- Maximum Edge Control: Rectangular Sidewall construction delivers race-proven grip, precision and power
|TIP DIMENSIONS (MM)||132||132||132|
|WAIST DIMENSIONS (MM)||86||86||86|
|TAIL DIMENSIONS (MM)||120||120||120|
|SKI WEIGHT (KG/PAIR)||3.6||4||4.4|