Rossignol Alltrack Pro 110 Women's Ski Boots 2020Rossignol
Rossignol Alltrack Pro 110 Women's Ski Boots 2020
Inbounds powder laps or exploring the back bowls, the women's Rossignol Alltrack Pro 110 is designed to ski the whole mountain. It has a releasable cuff for a natural range of motion on the skin track and a 100mm last balances comfort and control. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission in all-conditions and terrain. The full custom liner includes Thinsulate™ for added warmth and is thermo-moldable for a precise fit.
- Slim Fit: Women's-specific slim fit features a 100mm last for a strong balance of comfort and support
- Lightweight, Full Power: Generative Design Grid minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
- Better Skiability, Better Fit: Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control
- Optimized Hike Mode: The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode
- Tech-Binding Compatible: Dynafit® certified tech inserts for reliable free-touring performance
- Women's-Specific Fit: The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
- Full Custom Comfort, Anatomic Fit: Pre-shaped full custom liners offer anatomic ankle support and 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission
- Insulated Warmth and Support: Thinsulate™ Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability
- GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID: A progressive new data-driven design approach that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, our new GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID shell offers the most effective blend of both.
- SLIM FIT: Our women-specific 100mm "medium" last, SLIM FIT is perfect for proficient women skiers seeking a strong balance of comfort and support.
- DUAL CORE TECHNOLOGY: Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- HIKE MODE 2.0: The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- DEDICATED WOMEN'S CUFF: The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- FULL CUSTOM T1: FULL CUSTOM liners offer customization both in the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, and the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T1 version features two separate bi-material zones w stiffer density EVA padding in the performance zones and medium density EVA padding in the fit zones.
- THINSULATE STRETCH: Developed by 3M, THINSULATE® is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth. THINSULATE® STRETCH offers enhanced elasticity, improving freedom of movement and foot support for better skiability.