Rossignol Alltrack 80 Women's Ski Boots 2020Rossignol
Rossignol Alltrack 80 Women's Ski Boots 2020
Explore the back bowls and beyond the gates. The Rossignol Alltrack 80 women's ski boot boasts a no-compromise design to ski the whole mountain in. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking and a 102mm last for a comfortable fit. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission on-piste or off and everywhere in between. The full custom liner includes Thinsulate™ for added warmth and is 100% customizable for a precise fit.
- Regular Fit: Women's specific regular fit features a 102mm last for an optimized fit regardless of foot shape
- Lightweight, Full Power: Generative Design Grid minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
- Better Skiability, Better Fit: Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control
- Optimized Hike Mode: The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode
- Women's-Specific Fit: The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
- Insulated Warmth and Support: Thinsulate™ Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability
- Custom Comfort and Precision: Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission
- GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID: A progressive new data-driven design approach that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, our new GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID shell offers the most effective blend of both.
- REGULAR FIT: Our women-specific 102mm last, REGULAR FIT is perfect for recreational women skiers seeking increasing comfort and support.
- DUAL CORE TECHNOLOGY: Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- HIKE MODE 2.0: The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- DEDICATED WOMEN'S CUFF: The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- FULL CUSTOM T2: FULL CUSTOM liners offer customization both in the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, and the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T2 version features two separate bi-injected zones w medium density EVA padding in the performance zones and soft density EVA padding in the fit zones.
- THINSULATE STRETCH: Developed by 3M, THINSULATE® is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth. THINSULATE® STRETCH offers enhanced elasticity, improving freedom of movement and foot support for better skiability.