Ride Warpig Snowboard 2022
The Warpig evolved. The Ride Warpig Snowboard features all new Slim Wall technology. Slim Wall is the evolution of Ride’s Roll-in Construction to its most extreme limit. By creating a fully 3-D composite structure over our proprietary Slimewall® material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight constructions, and even better damping. The WARPIG shape has won multiple snowboard tests for both all-mountain and freestyle categories, which is a rare feat in modern snowboarding. The versatility of the Ride Warpig Snowboard is unmatched. This board will allow you to lay down carves, hit huge jumps and ride big mountain lines. The WARPIG all mountain freestyle snowboard sees the entire mountain as an opportunity to thrash at full speed. A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and allows the Ride Warpig Snowboard to transition from edge-to-edge like a traditional narrow snowboard while getting the float and stability of a wider modern deck. A Performance™ Core combines Aspen, Bamboo, and Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light. The WARPIG is a battle-tested all-mountain freestyle snowboard for intermediate to advanced riders who aspire to crack the skull of winter and feast on its delicious pink insides.
- BI-RADIAL SIDECUT: A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- CLEAVE EDGE STEEL
- HYBRID GLASS: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- SINTERED BASE: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- PERFORMANCE™ CORE: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- SLIMEWALLS®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- STANDARD TOP SHEET: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|X-SMALL 142||1044||250||4.6 - 5.6||301 / 291||0||483||60-130 / 27-59|
|SMALL 148||1095||260||5.1 - 6.2||311 / 301||0||533||100-175 / 45-79|
|MEDIUM 151||1121||265||5.4 - 6.5||316 / 306||0||559||130-190 / 59-86|
|LARGE 154||1146||270||5.6 - 6.9||321 / 311||0||559||140-200 / 63-90|
|X-LARGE 158||1171||277||5.9 - 7.2||328 / 318||0||584||170-220+ / 77-100+|