Ride Twinpig Snowboard 2022
The TWINPIG got an upgrade! Now featuring all-new Slim Wall technology. By creating a fully 3-D composite structure over our proprietary Slimewall® material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight constructions, and even better damping underfoot. The TWINPIG is a twin version of our most popular WARPIG model. Our engineering team took what we liked about the versatility and aggression of the WARPIG and packaged it in a twin shape for someone looking for more freestyle performance while still approaching the mountain with a “thrash everything” mentality that the PIG series is known for. Size the TWINPIG down 3 to 6 cms from your standard twin to take advantage of its unique shape and profile. The TWINPIG isn't as wide as the WARPIG, but it's still wider than a traditional twin shape. The asymmetrical shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. This allows the wider platform to effortlessly transfer between edges. A sintered base supplies a faster, more durable ride. The TWINPIG is a park-focused deck that packs all the fun of our WARPIG into a twin shape and is suitable for all ability levels.
- LINEAR QUADRATIC SIDECUT: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- CLEAVE EDGE STEEL
- HYBRID GLASS: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- SINTERED BASE: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded
- PERFORMANCE™ CORE: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- SLIMEWALLS®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- STANDARD TOP SHEET: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|142||1047||250||6.4 / 5.5 5.4 / 4.5 6.4 / 5.5||298 / 298||0||508||60-130 / 27-59|
|148||1085||257||6.6 / 5.7 5.6 / 4.7 6.6 / 5.7||307 / 307||0||533||100-175 / 45-79|
|151||1110||263||6.8 / 5.8 5.8 / 4.8 6.8 / 5.8||314 / 314||0||533||130-190 / 59-86|
|154||1123||268||6.9 / 5.9 5.9 / 4.9 6.9 / 5.9||320 / 320||0||559||140-200 / 63-90|
|157||1148||270||7 / 6 6 / 5 7 / 6||328 / 328||0||559||170-220+ / 77-100+|
|156W||1136||275||6.9 / 5.9 5.9 / 4.9 6.9 / 5.9||323 / 323||0||559||160-220+ / 73-100+|