Ride Kink Snowboard 2022
The Ride Kink Snowboard 2022 is a street machine. Designed with a focus on predictability and durability for urban and park riding, the KINK is at home on handrails and jibs. The Ride Kink Snowboard 2022 is the board of choice for Jed Anderson and many team riders when riding in the street. Jed provided the graphics on this year's Kink, giving it a unique, poppy look on the topsheet and base for a little personality underfoot from one of the greatest of all time. Twin Hybrid Camber of this park riding snowboard has camber underfoot for pop and smooth turn initiation with a minimal amount of rocker at the tipfor predictable catch-free performance. A Quadratic Sidecut provides predictability and edge hold. Slimewalls® and Cleave Edge™ provide a smoother ride and increased durability. The sintered base of this park riding snowboard is harder and more durable. The Kink is a board designed for modern freestyle and street performance.
- LINEAR QUADRATIC SIDECUT: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- CLEAVE EDGE STEEL
- BIAXIAL GLASS FIBERGLASS: 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- SINTERED BASE: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- PERFORMANCE™ CORE: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- ROLL-IN CONSTRUCTION: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|147||1170||249||8.6 7.6 8.6||292 / 292||0||533||115-165 / 52-75|
|151||1208||251||8.7 7.7 8.7||296 / 296||0||559||125-175 / 57-80|
|155||1246||253||8.8 7.8 8.8||301 / 301||0||559||130-180 / 59-82|
|154W||1233||260||8.8 7.8 8.8||305 / 305||0||559||140-190 / 64-86|
|158W||1271||262||8.9 7.9 8.9||309 / 309||0||559||150-220+ / 68-100+|