Ride Heartbreaker Women's Snowboard 2022
The 2022 Women's Ride Heartbreaker Snowboard is made for all-mountain progression. The twin hybrid rocker combines camber underfoot with rocker at the tip and tail for the perfect combination of snap and easy turn initiation. A Quadratic Sidecut on this progression snowboard improves turn initiation, exit and edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. The Heartbreaker is a soft-flexing all-mountain board for riders of all ability.
- QUADRATIC SIDECUT: Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- BIAXIAL GLASS FIBERGLASS: 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- EXTRUDED BASE: The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- WMNS PERFORMANCE™ CORE: Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- SLIMEWALLS®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|139||1076||234||9.3 6.8 9.3||274 / 274||0||432||60-100 / 27-45|
|143||1101||236||9.4 6.9 9.4||277 / 277||0||457||70-100 / 32-50|
|147||1127||238||9.5 7 9.5||281 / 281||0||483||85-130 / 39-59|
|150||1152||240||9.6 7.1 9.6||285 / 285||0||508||100-150 / 45-68|