2010 Under Armour BaseMap Crew
The BaseMap Crew raises our packaged UA Base program to a new level, as different weights of our Thermal Grid Base Textiles are mapped together- providing more insulation where you need it most, and enhancing comfort and mobility.
* UA Base 2.0 fabric closer to your torso keeps your core warmer.
* Lightweight UA Base 1.0 fabric under arms to dump excess heat and towards your extremities to enhance comfort and mobility.
* Built with Flatlock Seams that feel smooth against the skin and prevent chafing.
* Strategically placed ergonomic seams add to overall comfort by reducing abrasion in high impact areas.
* Moisture Transfer System keeps you Dry and Comfortable.
* Raglan sleeve construction allows for total mobility and a full range of motion, while eliminating shoulder seam abrasion points.
* ArmourBlock® technology neutralizes the microbes that cause odor before there is any odor at all, which results in moisture transport with maximum scent suppression.
* Strategic vent zones built into key points where the body dumps heat, keeping you cool, dry, and comfortable.
* 100% Polyester.
Built in Technology
Armourblock™ technology neutralizes the microbes that cause odor before there's any odor at all. The result: moisture transport with maximum scent suppression.
For when it's cold. Keeping athletes warm, dry, and light. Ideal use: Temperatures under 55 degrees F. ColdGear® features a double-sided fabric that wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat. It accomplishes the impossible by keeping athletes warm without weighing them down.
Strategic venting built into garment at key points where body dumps heat. Keeps athlete cool in extreme heat.
MD 38-40 in
97-102 cm 30-32 in
LG 42-44 in
107-112 cm 34-36 in
XL 46-48 in
117-122 cm 38-40 in