Technine Lucas Magoon LM Pro Rocker
Features: True twin, freestyle all mountain, radial sidecut, centered with soft flex, power tech ultra lite core, stitched bi-axial laminate, extruded IS 1320 with screened art, tip to tail carbon stringers, rubber edge dampeners, 3-layer interior rubber dampening, custom jib edge. Flex=2
When Gooner is just messing around and having fun he likes to ride a reverse camber snowboard. The L.M. Pro Rocker is just not any reverse camber. This board is built for fun and it is built to last. Lucas is real hard on his equipment so we have used only the best materials when constructing this jib machine. We went all out by adding Carbon for extra pop, ultra lightweight poplar core to keep the weight down, and then added edge dampeners to cut back on edge vibration and add some extra cushion for the pushin. All of this plus our custom Jib edge factory detune to keep you from hanging up in any jib situation. The art depicts Lucas and his homies as Gremlins and if you have ever spent any time with Lucas you know this art matches right up to his personality.
- Available Sizes: 149.5, 152.5, 155.5
- Board Type: True Twin
- Riding Type: Freestyle, All mountain
- Sidecut Info: Radial
- Flex Pattern: Centered with soft flex.
Rates 2 on Flex scale.
- Core Info: Power Tech Ultra Lite Core
- Fiberglass: Stitched bi-axial laminate
- Base: Extruded IS 1320 with screened art
- Construction Features: Tip to Tail Carbon stringers, Rubber edge dampeners, 3-Layer interior rubber dampening, Custom Jib Edge
- Graphic Features: Foil Center stance indicators